Here are some relevant blog posts / articles that I’ve written or contributed to for other outlets:
- The University of Sydney Forensic Psychology lab has a blog, and I currently have three pieces up there:
- Lie to me, which is on lie detection research and how to spot a liar
- False memories for a distressing event: the role of cortisol – this is a summary of, and the story behind, one of my studies from my PhD
- How does personality affect our memories of a crime?
- I wrote an article in The Conversation on detecting intoxication in the health care system
- I also wrote a comment for the newspaper Sydney Morning Herald about possible psychological responses following trauma: Act early to stop eyewitnesses developing lasting distress
- I was interviewed on my intoxication and memory research in this Scientific American Mind blog post: Is a drunk witness a bad witness?
I’d be interested to know your thoughts on these. I’m also happy to take requests on things people would be interested in seeing me write about.