Masters of Public Health
PUBH5212 Categorical Data Analysis
PUBH5034 Public Health Capstone
Second Year Pharmacology: PCOL 2012 Drugs and People
Second Year Psychology: Brain and Behaviour; Brain and Behaviour (Advanced); Cognitive, Developmental and Social Psychology;
Third Year Psychology: Behavioural and Cognitive Neuroscience; Applications of Psychological Science;
Masters of Criminology: Forensic Psychology.
- Sydney University School of Psychology Safety Committee, 2012-2013;
- Sydney University School of Psychology Research Committee, 2012;
- Organising Committee Annual Sydney Postgraduate Psychology Conference, 2011-2012;
- Sydney University School of Psychology Teaching and Learning Committee, 2010, 2012.
Consultancies / Volunteer Work:
- Case Analyst for Not Guilty: The Sydney Exoneration Project, 2016 – ongoing (voluntary);
- Expert witness for NSW Court, 2012, 2017.
- Statistical advisor for Criminology Research in the Faculty of Law, University of Sydney, Australia, 2013-2015;
- Coordinator/Founder, Substance Use and Cognition Research Alliance, 2016 – ongoing;
- Coordinator, Sydney University Forensic Psychology Research Group 2011-2012;
- Postgraduate Representative, Sydney University School of Psychology 2012.
- Current Issues in Criminal Justice;
- Drug and Alcohol Review;
- International Journal of Emergency Services;
- Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology;
- Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology;
- Psychology, Crime and Law;
- Routledge Psychology Press.